1) It does get easier, contrary to thinking you'll never sleep or leave the house again.
2) Yes, Wyatt still loves me. In fact, he never stopped. Thank goodness for that. Don't listen to the lies pregnancy hormones and Satan want you to believe.
3) Trust the Great Physician, not a diagnosis happy Kaiser doctor, or WebMD for that matter.
4) Snuggle. It doesn't hurt, in fact it makes things easier on everyone. Soon they'll be running around and you'll have to beg them for a quick snuggle.
6) Don't compare babies. They are as unique as God intended them to be and love them for it, even when they won't nap or finish eating in five minutes.
7) They will eventually nap. Give them time, not all babies come out of the womb ready for Baby Wise. Sorry Reese, please forgive your schedule happy mom, but thanks for cooperating now.
8) I can't do this on my own, I've never depended on God's strength more than in the past three months. I am thankful that when I am weak, He is strong.
9) Babies know when you're stressed. I used to think that was kind of bogus, but I believe it now. I think Reese and I have both mellowed out tremendously in the past month and I attribute most of that to me taking a chill pill.
10) Learn the phrase, "Why thank you, Trader Joe's checkout man, yes I would love some help out."
11) Tell your husband you love him, because every day around 5:00 he comes in and saves the day with a breath of fresh air and energy to play with the kids, even after a long day at work.