Because I'm OCD or Something Like That


I decided I wanted to blog again but the task of catching up from the summer was really overwhelming. So, I developed a plan that allows me the best of both worlds! I titled all the old posts I still need to catch up on, and when I have the time, I'll go back and get to them slowly, but that still lets me post new things and keep my 3 readers (thank you Duddy family) happy. You might wonder why not just skip over the summer, well I kind of like to be organized and I'm hoping one day this blog will be like a little story timeline for our family, so as long as the internet never crashes and blogger lives on, we'll always have our memory book at easy access! Drop a line and say hi...it's good to be back!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey Lis, It's Steph (Sullins)... did you know there are sites where you can print your blog into a book. I am hoping to one day print ours as like a huge family journal! Just thought I'd pass the idea Shelly (Brown) Collins gave me!

Deb said...

Glad to see you are blogging again, I've missed your cute postings and pictures!
Glad you liked your birthday celebration, we loved having all of you.

Cute of Wyatt trying to do something to the blinds!

Megan said...

haha, i feel sooo special to get a blog shout out!! woo woo!

AnneMarie said...

Well well well...it's about time!!! Love all the pics!!!

Andrea said...

his little self is so darn cute.. and yes I commented on every post :) missed you guys!

Robeson Family. said...

those buns!!!!!