A Saturday

Saturday mornings are my favorite. We get up around seven, feed the little munchkin, I run a brush through my morning hair mess, throw on my Uggs & leg warmers and brush my teeth while Scott gets Wyatt all bundled up in his stroller and we head out for a morning walk to Noah's Bagels and Starbucks.  We always get the same treats and yum, I can almost taste them now, and we get to sit and chat and enjoy the morning. We walk home just in time to put Wyatt down for his morning nap and then begin our weekend project. Since we're pretty much done with all the bedrooms and master bath, we decided to begin work on the family and living rooms. This past weekend our big project was the fireplace!

Some play time with Dad and Mom before our walk!

Before
After

Scott's designing some bookcases that will go on either side of the fireplace, and a mantel! I can't wait to see what its going to look like finished! One of these day's I'll do a before and after of the bedrooms, Scott did an amazing job on them!!

3 comments:

Jimmy and Emili said...

Oh man all of the renovations are looking sooooo good!! I cant wait to see all the changes in person!

spooner on the ones said...

wyatt looks sooo grown up in these pictures!

Andrea said...

ahh, finally I get to see the pictures! The ones you emailed were too large and I couldn't sneak a peek! Wahoo, looks great! And Wyatt, as always, looks adorable!