New Year's Eve Date in SF

Scott, Wy and I took a little day trip to the city for lunch and shopping on New Year's Eve. It was awesomely fun and a delightful way to end the year. We had a great time just strolling around our favorite shops, sipping some Starbucks and of course eating some yummy food. Scott made a pretty funny video trailer of the trip that if I'm savvy enough, I might be able to get on this blog...we'll see. Blogger already told my last post I'd exceeded the picture limit?!?! Excuse me for trying to catch up blogger!


I guess I'm that savvy...the picture thing, that's still a bummer though...more on that later.

4 comments:

Richard said...

"'The Big City' was the best movie I've seen in 10 years. Truly a spectacle to behold." - New York Times

"I was completely captivated by Lisa Zaballos' gritty portrayal of a stay at home mom. The vulnerability and honesty that she brought to the screen was a revelation." - Rolling Stone Magazine

"Scott Zaballos' craft as a director shines with a blinding brilliance almost too beautiful to behold. He has left something very special for this generation and the next." - The Wall Street Journal

"When Wyatt Zaballos burst onto the screen, everyone in the theater fell to a quiet awe, aware that they were witnessing something special. A remarkable young actor with a very promising future." - The Los Angeles Times

These were just a few reviews I found online...

The Zaballos Family said...

hahahahahaha amazing rich, amazingggggg!! do you think it'll be up for an oscar???

Jimmy and Emili said...

Yay! I cant wait to go to the city in March!!Ps that picture of the 3 of you is one of my all time favs!

Richard said...

The Oscar buzz is already sweeping Los Angeles. Every set I'm on people ask me, have you seen "The Big City"? When I tell them yes and that I know the filmmakers, they are completely blown away. They keep asking me for Wyatt's headshot and an autograph. I told them I'd have to look into it with Wyatt :)