A Day in SF

Scott and I had really wanted to take the newest trend, a la, a Babymoon, but found ourselves quite busy trying to get the house baby ready, taking birthing classes and seeing friends that our weekends got away from us and before we knew it, it was already August. I was convinced I'd be early since my Mom was early with all of us, and my Grandma was early with all of her kids, so as soon as August arrived, it was pretty much fair game for Wyatt to arrive! We did however, get to treat ourselves to a fun day in the city, something we hadn't done since living in Northern California! At this point of house projects and being so busy, Scott and I were just happy to get to spend the day together and have some good old fashioned fun!

Taking BART into SF.
Yes, this was as delicious as it looks! Peanut butter, hot fudge sundae in a chocolate dipped waffle bowl!!! Too bad I don't have a preggo belly to hide that in anymore!

No comments: