Thanksgiving 2009

This year we spent Thanksgiving in San Diego! It was a ton of fun being with the fam, eating lots of home cooked meals and venturing around SD. Seeing as how it is now almost February, I am having trouble recalling details of everything we did, but I have lots of pictures to make up for it. Enjoy!

It's all coming back to me now...here's our yummy turkey that just might have been ready to eat just a few hours earlier than we anticipated! Love you mom, we appreciate your "early bird gets the worm" dedication to preparing our turkey!

The Robeson's first Thanksgiving!

Yes, I made this picture my debit card. 

Grams!!!

Sis is pumped for all the turkey! Silly vegetarian.

I love this picture for so many reasons. Mom, so happy to pose with the turkey, Grams ducking out of the picture, Emili just laughing and Dad, waiting in the hall as to not enter the picture. Man, that was a good dinner.

Williams Sonoma hard at work. Look at those desserts, something everyone was sure thankful for!

A trip to Balboa Park!

Come on, that's a cool picture I snapped of the duckies!

Excuse the bush eating my hair.


What's a trip to Balboa Park without fountain pictures?!?

Before we left town we got to help decorate the Christmas tree! So many hands to help this year it went pretty fast!

Grams painted these Santa's for all of the kids to pass around each Christmas! Scott and I got first pick since we got married first! Holler!

Because you're pretty. Love you.

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Gosh..that seems like yesterday..dinner around the Thanksgiving table..giving thanks for all we are blessed with..right L?