Story Time

I was at work the other day and answered the phone to a man asking to speak to Lisa Z. I had trouble understanding if he said Z or D, an honest mistake, because their is a Lisa D. at work as well, so I kindly asked the man to repeat what he had said, and so he replied, "I'm looking for Lisa Z, as in zebra." I smiled, probably even giggled on the inside, and said, "Speaking!"

I wonder if he knew that was the name of my blog. Probably not, he was just a granite installer, but it made my day.

5 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Should have told him!!!....ohh maybe not...might have stalked you..JK

Andrea said...

that's hilarous! ahh, the perks of your new last name :)

Brother Buzz said...

Hey thats how I describe our last name. Nice work lees

Chris and Katie said...

updates????

Anne-Marie said...

Ummmmmm.....what's new????