TEAM O.Z.

Having Brad and Sara in town has been a huge blessing for Scott and I. It's like having a little family when we all get together, which is quite frequently, and we love it. A lot of our time spent together during the week has involved the boys mountain biking and Sara and I shredding and then preparing a family dinner for all of us, while the boys play in the garage post bike ride. Well, this last week, the boys had gone on a ride, but Sar and I had stuff to take care of around our houses, so we took care of that, then spent 20 minutes on the phone until we decided she should just come over for a little while. So that she did. Once she arrived, the boys made their way back from their bike ride and we were all getting a little hungry. Sar and I just didn't really have it in us (nor did my empty fridge) to come up with something for dinner, so we decided to go grab a quick bite to eat at Natty Caf (Natural Cafe for you no local folk). This ordinarily wouldn't have caused reason for a blog post, but as we were leaving I noticed how awesome we all looked and how none of us cared that this is what we were going out into public in. Upon our arrival home from dinner, I made everyone take a solo mug shot of their "fashion oh no you didn't." It was a blast, check us out!

Team Zaballos



Team Osborne



Team O.Z.

Hey, we just like to keep it real around here.

5 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Wow....words fail me...:>

Andrea said...

ummm, I think Scott takes the cake for "coolest outfit" by a SERIOUS landslide!!! I love that you guys have such fun buddies to do life with, and I love that it's Sarah and Brad, they are just the sweetest! FUn memories and a fun season in life, enjoy it while you all are there!

Anne-Marie said...

I just now got the team O.Z.....Osborne and Zaballos...gotcha'...I am quick...

Anne-Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne-Marie said...

Waiting....