2/3 of My Andrews Men

Scott and I got to hang out with 2 of my 3 favorite Andrews men within a couple weeks of each other! It was awesome. First, Bud made the solo trip up to hang with Scott and I for the weekend. We loved having him in town and being able to show him a little glimpse of the SLO life. SLO it was, as I think Bud realized just how small our town can be, when Scott referred to parts of the area by the number of lanes on the 101. Maybe you had to be there, but it was a funny conversation. It rained a good portion of the time Zach was here, but a little mud wouldn't stop us from some good ol' adventures. We traveled out to Montana de Oro and rode mountain bikes for a couple hours on Saturday. Apparently Zach takes after Scott, and flies speedily on the downhill. We took him to our local Chinese food restaurant, watched Gran Torino, and just enjoyed the sweet company that Zach brought. We love you Bud, come back soon!


Then, a couple weeks ago I got the best phone call from Dad, asking if Scott and I wanted to have dinner with him...on like a Wednesday at 4:00. It was awesome! Seeing as both Dad and Scott were coming from work in Santa Barbara, I met them in the lovely Santa Maria for some dinner at Applebees (limited choices people). It was so great to see Dad and give him a big hug! Thanks for making the extra trip north Dad, we loved seeing you!

Banker Dad, Teacher Lisa, Construction Superintendent Scott.

3 comments:

annemarie1019 said...

I love love love reading your blog...makes me feel like I am there!!! XOXOXO

annemarie1019 said...

Lisa,

Hi babe. I loved reading your blog - especially since I am in it!! Just kidding - this is very cool, I love the pictures, especially the one of you and Zach (not Bud).

love dad

dad said...

Lisa,

I signed up for my own account so I can respond on my own!

love dad