We are Thankful

So, I know I'm a little late on posting Thanksgiving pictures, considering Christmas is a week away, but oh well. I can't really blame it on being busy, considering I finished school and can't really seem to find an overwhelming number of sub jobs. Anyhow, here it is. Scott and I spent a week in Pismo with his family for Thanksgiving. We all stayed in this great beach house and got to spend some good time catching up with everyone and playing with the little munchkins. It was a little tough being away from my family for the first time on a holiday, but thankfully I have a wonderful family of in-laws who I just love. I slacked on picture taking, but here are a few shots of our Pismo adventure.

The cold air and off-road trucks didn't stop Owen from some serious sand playtime!

Proud father Bubs and little Em trying to stay warm. Check out the beach and sky in the background - we live in such a pretty place!

Scott helping with the Apple Pie that was so delicious I wanted to eat his piece for breakfast the next day. Apparently that was something only Pops did. Ha.

Me and my main man Owen. I love this boy.

The non-blood. Our most recent shot since Yosemite 2006.

Scott's version of a lady's tool belt. Only Scott...

At Avila Valley Barn with Em. She was getting so many "ooo's and ahhh's" from smiling women all around that I wanted to claim her as my own.

Hubs.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Just finished looking at you ENTIRE blog!! It is great!! love looking at all the pictures!!! Beautiful!

Looking forward to seeing you both next week------

Love, Debbie