Showering Kristina

My beautiful little cousin is getting married next month, so of course that makes this month party time! Scott and I headed down to San Diego for a weekend of wedding showers and James Bond (gotta keep the boys entertained while the girls party, right?) On Saturday, Mom was in her element and threw one heck of a shower that I got a lot of undeserving credit for helping with. Then on Sunday the bridesmaids threw a lingerie shower (wink) for Kristina, which she managed to survive with minimal awkwardness. Way to go cous! It was fun to have been through this season myself and be able to relate to all the craziness that comes with this time with Kristina. Here are some shots from the parties.

Fighting the nerves with Emili's comedic relief.

Katie (sportin the new do!) and Mom the Hostess!

Game time. I tried to weezle a few things out of this basket only to be caught red handed!

Family Love.

The giggles didn't stop all day.

1 comment:

annemarie1019 said...

Hey beautiful girl..thanks for the shout out to all us Mom's. I loved spending time with you and hope to do more soon. Can HARDLY wait for Christmas..love to Scott Z..Mom