Celebrations!

Scott and I hit the road again in late September for Tyler and Jamie's wedding in San Diego and to celebrate Sister's birthday. It was another jam-packed weekend, but lots of fun with the family. It was nice to be home and celebrate such special occasions. Chris's best friend and family friend of some eight years now, Tyler, married his long time sweetheart Jamie down in Mission Bay. It was a gorgeous evening and great time. The kicker of the night, Zach (20) got served alcohol and I (25) was denied. Ouch. Here are some snaps Chris (and Katie) took of the night!

Some more Newlyweds!

My Scott's and my Sis.

We celebrated Emili's birthday by chopping off my hair. Isn't that what you do when you get married? Yes, that's me, the shorty on the left.

The original lovebirds.

Brother the groomsman and Ma.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Lisa!!! I love the new doo! Finally, we get to see pics- it's adorable!!!